Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Marvelous Monday: Smashariffic!

Every time I've driven down a certain road in our town, a sign announcing some new burger place has caught my eye. I'll admit my mind was thinking, "just another burger place." Well, this past Saturday, the fam was in that same area to see the new Pooh movie and had our heart set on grabbing a bite to eat at a tex-mex restaurant. As we were making the trek for some burritos, the burger place caught our attention and we decided to change our course to patronize the new, local business...just so we could say we gave it a whirl. I can't say my expectations were all that high.


BOY! OH BOY! Am I glad we went with our instinct! "That" burger place which happens to be called SmashBurger is one gigantic partay in your mouth! We LOVED it. The customer service was excellent. The menu was unique for a burger place and included all the items that usually catch my eye on a menu (you know the healthy things...all sorts of burger concoctions, an assortment of fry choices, fried pickles, milkshakes, lettuce wedges-I do LOVE a good lettuce wedge) and the prices were very reasonable. On my next visit, I'm anxious to try the freshly made black bean burger which you can order with any of the other burger concoctions. Oh, and if you ain't feeling beef, the have an assortment of chicken and salad options as well.

I'm here to tell you that all the other burger places in town better up their ante because Smashburger is going to take on this nation by a storm. I'm thinking they really are going to meet up to their mission to "quickly become every city's place for a burger."

You are in luck if you live in  Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina (YEEEEHAWWWW), North Dakota, Ohio, Texa or Utah because there is a SmashBurger near you!

All this deliciousness gets even more delicious. Be sure to "like" SmashBurger on Facebook so you can get a coupon for a free entree! Go try it pronto and let us know what you think.

No comments: