I'm a huge fan of nail polish and even more so of their NAMES! Each season, I look forward to sharing my favorite OPI polish picks. Why OPI? It's the best. Longest wear. And it doesn't get old in the bottle. OPI especially has the best names. Some of my favorites include:
D.C. Cherry Blossom
Bogota Blackberry (great for fall, and my all time favorite polish)
Shootout at the O.K. Corral
Kiss on the chic
Suzi Loves Sydney (great for fall)
Berry Much In Love
I'm Not really a waitress
Catherine the Grape (good for toes in winter)
In case you can't already tell, I love painting my nails...well, that is, when I have time. Which is why I LOVE OPI's new line of "Paint & Go" polish. Target now even carries some OPI colors!
Without further ado, I am tickled pink to announce the SPRING POLISH PICKS for this month's giveaway....drumroll please.......
"You're Such A Kabuki Queen" (This is a pretty petal pink color. Just like a tulip! I love this one!)
"Are We There Yet?" (This is pale pink and GREAT for on the go - I've tried this and it's great. Dries quickly. Doesn't make a mess. Perfect for busy ladies!)
This is a picture of everything you will receive if your name is drawn! Good luck!
Also included in this giveaway is an ADORABLE scarf. I LOVE scarfs! You can freshen up an old outfit for just a few bucks. Here are just some of the MANY things you can do with this fun accessory...Take a bad hair day to FABULOUS in seconds! Tie around as a head band. I like to let the ties rest on my shoulder. FLIP an every day pair of jeans! Use this scarf as a belt. Throw on a top and flip flops and you're out the door in style! This is my very old, every day library bag. But, now it's a great on the go bag! Hint: your scarf doesn't necessarily have to match your bag perfectly. Mix and match them!
Ready to enter? Same drill as last time but this time we have added to your winning potential so be sure to read closely. The rest of the the guidelines are as follows:
- Make a comment ON THIS POST & tell us what you've enjoyed most about RWAV (one entry). Don't forget to leave your email address so we can notify the lucky winner.
- Blog about this GIVEAWAY on your personal blog and leave a comment ON THIS POST including the link to your blog in your comment. (2 more entries).
- Get MORE entries! Just make separate comments ON THIS POST for each EXTRA ENTRY BONUS.
EXTRA ENTRY BONUSES:
- Add our button to your blog (1 extra entry).
- Email 3 friends about RWAV and this GIVEAWAY. CC us at firstname.lastname@example.org (1 extra entry).
- Become a FOLLOWER of RWAV (located in the sidebar) (2 extra entries). If you're already a subscriber, be sure to let us know ON THIS POST!
- Add us to your Twitter or Facebook and let us know ON THIS POST. (2 extra entries)
- Send us a Savory Smackerel, TNT Tip or a Christian mom's home business to feature in Mommy Marketing Moment for Stay at Home Saturday. Email them to email@example.com. (2 extra entries).
- If you are a first time commenter, you get not just one but TWO entries so be sure to let us know that you are commenting for the very first time.
Again, don't forget to leave your email address in your comment(s) ON THIS POST so we can notify the lucky winner.
Winner will be selected at random. Giveaway ends at 12:00 pm 03/20/09 and the winner will be announced on the first day of spring, 03/21/09. Let the games begin!!!!