Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Train Up Tuesday: "Large Family" Book Winner Announced!

Good morning, friends! As promised, we are announcing the "Large Family Logistics" book winner today!

Each person was given one entry (even if they posted more than once) ;-)

Our winner is:
Rain, who said:

Just found your blog! Can't wait to spend more time here. I just had my 6th and would love this book! My best piece of advice- take time to nurture your marriage.

Congratulations, Rain! We hope you do indeed spend more time on the Roof and I surely believe you will GREATLY benefit from this book, too! Looks like God knew you needed this (with having a 6th) ;-) Rain, please email me at ahugmiller@hotmail.com with your full name and mailing address and I'll get this out to you asap!

Have a blessed day and a WONDERFUL Mother's Day, everyone!
-Ashlie

No comments: