- Our friend, Caroline Simas, is giving away one of her Hope and Peace Skinits on her blog! These skinits are so cute so get in it to win it!
- Macaroni Kid South Charlotte is giving away 100 tickets to the upcoming Yiasou Greek Festival! Click here to enter on their website and be sure to like them on Facebook to stay updated on some of the latest and greatest.
- You may remember from back in July that our Catherine (Musing Foodie) won second place in a Cookies for Kids Cancer contest with her recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Well, September is Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month and there is a month of fundraising to go towards finding a cure for kids' cancer. For further details, visit to cookiesforkidscancer.org and gogriergo.com. You can also send a virtual cookie to your facebook friends, and from that one click, oxo will donate money to help the cause!
- Pregos and Mamas w/ newborns, the registration is now open for All About Baby, a network of pregnancy, baby & parent related businesses in the Charlotte area, who have come together to bring you fabulous events and swag. The fall event is September 11 and there are some great vendors and sponsors you won't want to miss! Like them on FB so you can stay updated.
- Our good ole Carolina Clipper was just interviewed by our friend Dion Lim of WCNC on the topic of coupon theft from newspapers. If you missed the clip, you can watch it here. Check your newspapers before purchasing, or better yet, take advantage of this HOT deal to have them delivered to your home for $1 per paper.