Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Free-for-all Friday: Royal Wedding Roll Call

Do you remember where you were on this day~July 29, 1981?
I was here.
In my grandparent's bed eating breakfast in bed on a tray~one of THE biggest novelties of spending the night with my grandparents as a child. Di and Charles' Royal Wedding was no exception. :)

I was even in the same place on July 23, 1986 for this wedding.

I also remember awaking around the same early hour and sharing a box of Krispy Kreme's in our apartment building with sweet friends on the sad day of Diana's Memorial Service. 

So the burning question is if, where and how are you enjoying the nuptials of these two on April 29, 2011.
How I would love to be in my grandparent's bed getting served breakfast on a tray. Look like now it's my turn to do the servin'. :) I'm excited!

If you're looking for a party, feel free to come join the fun at Royal Wedding Roll Call. Promise not to be a lurker. Comment, for goodness sake! :) Also, double dog dare you to change your Facebook profile pic to one of your wedding pictures so it can be wedding day all over FB. It's so fun seeing people's wedding pics! Happy Royal Wedding Day!

No comments: