Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday In The Word: God's Eyes

The past three weeks I have not been able to see! It has caused me to have to wear ugly glasses, get dizzy at times and a little nauseous at others. The reason is that the eye doctor ordered contacts that were the wrong strength. When I picked up my contacts I was on the way out of town and didn't realize the mistake until I put my contacts in the first morning, in a completely different city. Actually, it took me a couple of days to figure out it was my contacts and not me. I was out of town so I had to make it work, so each day I would put the weak contacts in my eyes and weak glasses on my face to make almost correct vision. It sounds complicated and it was and inconvenient and very unattractive. You do what you have to do, right.



This caused me to think about God's eyes moving to and fro throughout the earth. The Bible says that he never sleeps and His eyes are always on each one of us. My favorite scripture verse is:

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. II Chronicles 16:9

From the rooftop:

God's vision is absolutely perfect

God is looking all over the earth for hearts that are completely His

God strengthens and supports you

God looking at you means you matter to him

God never overlooks anyone or anything

I am so glad that God's vision is never blurry and always clear. It makes being able to depend on Him for everything much easier. When I couldn't see no one could count on anything I read to them because most images were distorted. But God does not see any of us with anything but perfect vision. That means that His ways are also perfect because He has already looked down the roads that we will travel in this life and He waits and wants to support us as we walk those roads. Maybe, your days and life are a little blurry right know. I can say with confidence, commit your days to the Lord and He will see you through them perfectly because His vision is perfect and so is He.

How have you felt God strongly support you? In what ways have you been able to see more clearly when you have committed a specific situation to Him?

I am praying for you that you will see more clearly and feel strongly supported because you are absolutely committed to God alone.

I love You,
Glenda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this verse and I love this application. I tried not to LOL at the site of you squinting at your IPhone. I'm glad you can see now and Amen at being thankful that God can always see clearly! Happy Wednesday. :)