Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday In The Word: Staying Focused

I know you are all busy baking, shopping, going to parties and just trying to keep it all together. So, I am not going to write a lengthy post. I am just going to say, listen to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFPHIK9ann8

Do not forget to give your days to Jesus and ask him to order them. Mary probably did not know fully the magnitude of the impact and power that Jesus would have on all of our lives. It is so easy to focus on the material and busyness of Christmas that we forget who He is and the power He has over our lives if we lift our eyes and hearts to him.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. I love you.

Glenda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a way to bring tears to a Mom's eyes! I was rocking my 3 month old son to sleep as I listen to the song. When it says "when you kiss your little baby you have kissed the face of God." I thought we are all made in Gods image, so as I kiss my son I am kissing the face of God. What an amazing gift! As he lays there sleeping with all his innocence (that will one day be lost because he is human) I just pray and thank God for his maircles in life and the gift of salvation that he offered by sending his Son!

Glenda said...

That is so sweet! Also, what a great illustation for you personally. I hope you have a blessed Christmas. Thank you for taking the time to share. It means alot to all of us.

Melanie said...

I don't know how to contact you by email, but thank you for leaving a comment for me. It directed me back to your posts on grief. Would you be willing to email me and let me ask you a couple of questions? I think your insight will help me.
I am broken.
Melanie (Andrew's mother)
mdorsey@tampabay.rr.com